Good fishing spots in Raglan
• Off The Grid Visit Website email@example.com Facebook Need a holiday fishing for snapper in your own private bay? Check out Off The Grid Learn More…
1. Raglan Harbour – kahawai, grey mullet and snapper
2. On the wharf and jetty – sprats, kahawai
3. Estuaries and mudflats – flounder
4. Off the coast – snapper, gurnard, albacore, striped and black marlin
As well as these well-known spots, if you’ve looking for a quiet and secluded hidden fishing spot near Raglan, you can check into Off The Grid accommodation which is a 40 min drive north of Raglan.
At Off The Grid you’ll have access to your own private bay and can fish all day with family or friends. Off The Grid is a true digital-detox as theres no phone reception available at the house (limited signal from the beach).
The feature photo above is taken by one of our patrons on the beach with Ruapuke in the background. And theres plenty more snapper there for the taking!
Need a holiday fishing for snapper in your own private bay? Check out Off The GridLearn More
, off the grid accommodation
, snapper raglan
, te akau fishing