1. Online Advertising and Marketing Services
CheckLocal New Zealand offer a digital marketing service to improve small New Zealand businesses online visibility. As a business member, you agree to the Terms of Service set forth below. If you have questions, or if we may be of any service, please do not hesitate to contact us.
CheckLocal New Zealand provide a digital publishing platform to business members, search engine optimisation on a local/national basis. CheckLocal New Zealand will not share your information with any business other than what is published and visible to all CheckLocal website visitors on www.checklocal.nz
2. Publishing Advertising Material
CheckLocal New Zealand provide the platform for business members to publish digital advertising content relevant to their business operations. CheckLocal New Zealand do not own or hold any rights to the content published, are not responsible for errors in published content or any misinformation or deceitful content published.
3. Unacceptable Practices
As CheckLocal New Zealand strives to offer the very best service, there are certain guidelines and policies that must govern CheckLocal New Zealand efforts and relationships with its business members. Practices that are in violation of these guidelines and policies are strictly forbidden and may result in the immediate termination of CheckLocal New Zealand services. Such decisions are at the sole discretion of CheckLocal New Zealand. Unacceptable practices include, but are not limited to:
- Adult or pornographic material including, but not limited to, sexually explicit or suggestive material
- Sexually oriented products or services (e.g. escort services), or other sexually oriented material
- Nudity, including airbrushing (exceptions granted on a case-by-case basis if for medical or artistic purposes)
- Offensive or otherwise distasteful material
- Content or language that is harmful to minors in any way
- Bulk emailing tools
- Distribution of internet viruses or other harmful or destructive activities
- Hacking and cracking
- Scams or phishing for personal information
- Illegal Gambling, gaming, lotteries, and like activities Harmful, threatening, violent, abusive, harassing, tortuous, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, racial, chauvinistic, ethnically offensive, complaint websites, or otherwise objectionable content or language
- Defamatory, hateful or revenge content or language.
- Aids to pass drug tests or aids to pass lie detector tests.
- Illegal activities such as ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, fraudulent charging of credit cards, copyright violations, plagiarism,
- Piracy, and all unauthorized use of materials or content that infringes on third parties’ intellectual properties
- MLM without a legitimate product or service, with a front product or service, or where the primary intent is to recruit new members rather than to sell products
- Reverse Funnel Systems
- Cash Gifting
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Alcohol sales
- Tobacco sales
- Miracle cures
- Fake documents
- Fireworks, pyrotechnics, firearms, explosives or weapons.
- Intentional or unintentional violations of any applicable local, national or international law.
- Spamming and all other forms of unsolicited messages including, but not limited to, spam, chain letters, and junk email
- Links to other sites that are in violation of CheckLocal New Zealand’s policies and guidelines
- Other activities, whether lawful or unlawful, that CheckLocal New Zealand deems to be in poor taste or that reflect adversely on CheckLocal New Zealand or CheckLocal New Zealand’s business members
4. Business Member Subscription
You agree to pay CheckLocal New Zealand a monthly fee which gives you access to the CheckLocal New Zealand publishing tools on www.checklocal.nz. CheckLocal New Zealand may change the maximum monthly fees following a review each calendar year. Notification of any fee changes will be provided at least 30 days before the change takes place. All monthly fees are paid automatically via subscription using your business debit or credit card through PayPal.
If an account becomes 45 days past due, your published content will be paused and no longer visible on www.checklocal.nz or all major search engines Google/Yahpp/Bing etc until payment is made and the account is current. At 90 days past due, the account will be suspended indefinitely and only reactivated once the amount owing is paid in full and a conversation by phone/email or in person between both parties has resolved any issues.
CheckLocal New Zealand subscriptions are on a month by month basis. There is no contract for any period of time and the subscription can be terminated by the business member at any point from their member dashboard. Once a subscription has been terminated, all content owned by the business member will be deleted. If a business member rejoins CheckLocal New Zealand at a later date, no content will be retrievable from their previous account.
6. Representations and Warranties; License and Grant of Rights
You represent and warrant that you have and will continue to have the absolute and unrestricted right to publish and use all information you have provided in your CheckLocal New Zealand publishing dashboard and that the content does not infringe on the rights of any third party and that it complies with all local or national laws and regulations in New Zealand.
You represent and warrant that all content you publish on www.checklocal.nz is an honest and true representation of your business/the business you represent and understand that CheckLocal New Zealand reserves the right to remove any deceitful, harmful or unlawful material you have published.
Each party warrants that its respective performance of the terms of this agreement will not in any way constitute knowing, intentional infringement or violation of any copyright, trade secret, trade mark, patent, invention or any other nondisclosure rights of any third party. You indemnify and hold harmless CheckLocal New Zealand against all costs (including attorney fees), damages and liabilities arising from negligent or intended acts on your part constituting the violation of any copyright, trade secret, trade mark, service mark, patent, invention, proprietary information or nondisclosure rights of any third party. To the full extent of the law, you will pay any expenses or damages to CheckLocal New Zealand resulting from claims made by third parties with regard to usage of material you have provided, even after termination of our Agreement.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Cardinal Digital Marketing (CWS) and its suppliers disclaim all warranties not expressly set forth in this document, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to Cardinal Digital Marketing (CWS) services.
9. Limitation of Liability and Applicable Law
The maximum aggregate liability CheckLocal New Zealand may have to you will be limited to the total amount of fees collected from you. CheckLocal New Zealand will have no liability in connection with the functionality or content of any search provider or internet publisher or website not owned by CheckLocal New Zealand. This agreement shall be governed and construed by the laws of New Zealand. Any claims against this agreement must be made within 6 months from the date of the subject of the claim, and must be made in writing to: CheckLocal New Zealand, 1/1762 Arapuni Rod, RD2 PARAWERA 3872 Attention: Glenn Holmes.
The person completing the CheckLocal New Zealand membership form online and processing the subscription payment certifies that (s)he is lawfully authorised to purchase services on behalf of your company.
15. Effective Upon Execution
Terms and Conditions are binding on both parties on the date the CheckLocal New Zealand subscription payment is made.