1. Online Advertising and Marketing Services
CheckLocal New Zealand offer a digital marketing service to improve small New Zealand businesses online visibility. As a business member, you agree to the Terms of Service set forth below. If you have questions, or if we may be of any service, please do not hesitate to contact us.
CheckLocal New Zealand provide a digital publishing platform to business members, search engine optimisation on a local/national basis. CheckLocal New Zealand will not share your information with any business other than what is published and visible to all CheckLocal website visitors on www.checklocal.nz
2. Publishing Advertising Material
CheckLocal New Zealand provide the platform for business members to publish digital advertising content relevant to their business operations. CheckLocal New Zealand do not own or hold any rights to the content published, are not responsible for errors in published content or any misinformation or deceitful content published.
3. Unacceptable Practices
As CheckLocal New Zealand strives to offer the very best service, there are certain guidelines and policies that must govern CheckLocal New Zealand efforts and relationships with its business members. Practices that are in violation of these guidelines and policies are strictly forbidden and may result in the immediate termination of CheckLocal New Zealand services. Such decisions are at the sole discretion of CheckLocal New Zealand. Unacceptable practices include, but are not limited to:
- Adult or pornographic material including, but not limited to, sexually explicit or suggestive material
- Sexually oriented products or services (e.g. escort services), or other sexually oriented material
- Nudity, including airbrushing (exceptions granted on a case-by-case basis if for medical or artistic purposes)
- Offensive or otherwise distasteful material
- Content or language that is harmful to minors in any way
- Bulk emailing tools
- Distribution of internet viruses or other harmful or destructive activities
- Hacking and cracking
- Scams or phishing for personal information
- Illegal Gambling, gaming, lotteries, and like activities Harmful, threatening, violent, abusive, harassing, tortuous, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, racial, chauvinistic, ethnically offensive, complaint websites, or otherwise objectionable content or language
- Defamatory, hateful or revenge content or language.
- Aids to pass drug tests or aids to pass lie detector tests.
- Illegal activities such as ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, fraudulent charging of credit cards, copyright violations, plagiarism,
- Piracy, and all unauthorized use of materials or content that infringes on third parties’ intellectual properties
- MLM without a legitimate product or service, with a front product or service, or where the primary intent is to recruit new members rather than to sell products
- Reverse Funnel Systems
- Cash Gifting
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Alcohol sales
- Tobacco sales
- Miracle cures
- Fake documents
- Fireworks, pyrotechnics, firearms, explosives or weapons.
- Intentional or unintentional violations of any applicable local, national or international law.
- Spamming and all other forms of unsolicited messages including, but not limited to, spam, chain letters, and junk email
- Links to other sites that are in violation of CheckLocal New Zealand’s policies and guidelines
- Other activities, whether lawful or unlawful, that CheckLocal New Zealand deems to be in poor taste or that reflect adversely on CheckLocal New Zealand or CheckLocal New Zealand’s business members
4. Subscription Term
The CheckLocal New Zealand subscription is free for all members. There is no contract for any period of time and the subscription can be terminated by the business member at any point from their member dashboard. Once a subscription has been terminated, all content owned by the business member will be deleted after 30 days. If a business member rejoins CheckLocal New Zealand at a later date, no content will be retrievable from their previous account.
5. Representations and Warranties; License and Grant of Rights
You represent and warrant that you have and will continue to have the absolute and unrestricted right to publish and use all information you have provided in your CheckLocal New Zealand publishing dashboard and that the content does not infringe on the rights of any third party and that it complies with all local or national laws and regulations in New Zealand.
You represent and warrant that all content you publish on www.checklocal.nz is an honest and true representation of your business/the business you represent and understand that CheckLocal New Zealand reserves the right to remove any deceitful, harmful or unlawful material you have published.
6. Limitation of Liability and Applicable Law
The maximum aggregate liability CheckLocal New Zealand may have to you will be limited to the total amount of fees collected from you. CheckLocal New Zealand will have no liability in connection with the functionality or content of any search provider or internet publisher or website not owned by CheckLocal New Zealand. This agreement shall be governed and construed by the laws of New Zealand. Any claims against this agreement must be made within 6 months from the date of the subject of the claim, and must be made in writing to: CheckLocal New Zealand, 1/1762 Arapuni Rod, RD2 PARAWERA 3872 Attention: Glenn Holmes.
The person completing the CheckLocal New Zealand membership form online certifies that (s)he is lawfully authorised to represent the company named in the membership business profile.